An informed consumer is a safe and happier person.
- Complain if you are not satisfied with products and services even if you are not personally affected.
- You can demand a refund or a replacement for inferior products and services.
- As consumers we ought to know our rights to ensure that we are satisfied consumers.
- Familiarize ourselves with the consumer bodies available to us.
- Know your product information, your warranties and guarantees included.
- Read your contracts carefully and ask if you do not understand.
- Ask for a language that you prefer and would better understand.
- Know and understand the Consumer Protection Act.
- Let us empower each other and reap the benefits of our labour.
Speak Out, nowhere to hide!